Sunday, July 5, 2009
21!!!!
21 is the score Zach got on the DAT that he took on Tuesday! A lot of people probably don't know that 21 is REALLY good. The average score for most of the schools we are looking at is about 19. The range of scores that most people get is actually pretty narrow. The highest score is 30, but just from what I've heard it sounds like most people score between about 17 and 21. Zach's score is in the 93rd percentile. We are really excited because it makes us feel a lot more confidence about getting into a good dental school and we will probably have more of a selection. Most applicants apply to 10-15 schools and only about 38% of applicants get accepted anywhere. At BYU the percentage is a lot higher - about 60% of applicants from BYU get accepted. But it is still really competitive and we are SO glad that Zach's hard work paid off and he was able to do so well. He REALLY studied hard for this test! Good job Zach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go Zach! We hope you find a great school to go to. Good luck in your future plans!
Congratulations! I imagine you are both relieved!!! You two are great!
Awesome, Zach! Way to go! I can't believe I forgot to ask you how your test went when I saw you on Saturday. Duh! I'm so glad it went well!
Post a Comment