Thursday, January 22, 2009

TV

Confession: I've spent the last 6 days watching reruns of every single LOST episode from last season so I could be ready for the season premire yesterday (that equates to about 10 hours). The plot is just so complex that I had to refresh my memory so I would have a clue as to what is going on. I couldn't believe all the stuff I had forgotten (another example of me losing my mind). The season premier was all I had hoped for and I love looking forward to it every week. But I am feeling extremely guilty for how LAZY I've been and all the stuff I haven't been getting done. But I feel good that going forward I have limited myself to 2 shows per week: LOST and....

The Biggest Loser. I love that show! It's getting a tad bit repetitive since it's been on for 6 seasons, but it totally pumps me up and gives me a little boost of motiviation every week. And I really like all the contestants that are on this season. There are two Polynesian cousins who I think are Mormon. In their introduction I swear they showed pictures from their missions and they totally act like Mormons. It seems like recently they've had a lot of Mormons on these reality shows.

I've been tempted to start watching some other shows, but I really can't let TV take over my life! I've got to start reading more.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for TV! There is finally something on that I actually want to watch! I'm jealous that you got to watch all of last season again. Do you have the DVDs? I just watched the final 3 episodes that they had on last week. The premier was so fun to watch. Love it!