I cannot believe how many books Zach can read in such a short period of time! Since the beginning of Christmas break he has read:
1776 - David McCullough (NOT a light read)
The Caine Mutiny - (also not a light read)
A Time to Kill - John Grisham
Another book I can't remember the name of
It blows my mind that he can read so much in ONE month - especially since he's been in school for 3 weeks now. He just carries a book around everywhere with him and whips it out if he has 3 spare minutes. I can't open a book unless I know I have at least 15-20 minutes to read. Which is probably why I haven't finished a SINGLE book since we've been married (8 months)!!! I'm so embarrassed to admit that! But new years bring new goals and I made a goal to finish at least 12 books this year. I know that sounds pathetic to most of you, but my theme this year is "start small". I'm about halfway through a murder mystery and hopefully I can finish it this week. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Awesome goal-- I've made the same one! I'm excited to see your progress and I've gotta get my act together to get one finished this month!
Good luck!
I feel like a copy cat cause Everything you say, I'm like 'Me too!'... but ME TOO! I use to read like crazy but I can't seem to make the time any more. I think that's a wonderful goal! Good for you Alison!
Post a Comment