For Christmas I ordered Zach the one and only thing he'd been asking for for months and months... a Kindle. To my surprise, I received two of them in the mail on the same day - both addressed to us. My first thought was that I had placed the order wrong online and had accidentally ordered two. I checked my order receipt and confirmed I only purchased one and only got charged for one.
Fast forward to sometime near the end of January. I finally decided it was time to figure out what to do with the extra Kindle. I called in and told them I had mistakenly received two (really hoping they would say "oh, our mistake, just keep it") They said they would send us a shipping sticker and we just had to stick it on the box and send it back. Six weeks later and we have not received a shipping sticker. The Kindle is still sitting there.
Are you one of the readers who is thinking "seriously? Is it even a question? You didn't pay for it. Keep persisting and send it back." Or are you one of the readers who is thinking "seriously? Is it even a question? You tried! It's their problem. The Kindle is yours now!"
2 comments:
Tough call. I'd probably call them back and try to get them to tell you just to keep it by explaining all the effort you've gone to and letting them know it's their fault.
Keep it!! You've tried your best! :)
Post a Comment