So, this is what we've been living in the for the past 1-2 weeks. Sick! Sick, sick, sick! I can't believe how bad this inversion has been and how LONG it has been here. We haven't seen the sun forever because it has been hiding behind this blanket of grossness. But last night came the blessed RAIN. Oh happy day! The air is actually kind of clean now and there is more rain to come! And yes, it's rain, not snow, which means it's actually kind of warm - which mean no scraping car windows in the morning! Love it! I knew Mother Nature would pull through for us :) Zach thinks I'm really weird that I'm so excited for clean air, but I guess we all get excited about different things :)

3 comments:
I'm with you Alison. Bring on the clean air and the sun! It's about time.
Me too! Bring that beautiful blue sky or at least clear air... I want to see our snow covered mountains again!
Ah! Blessed rain!
Reed thinks I'm nuts when I get all worked up about the weather.
Post a Comment