I think I'm in denial that school started again today. I don't think I'm quite ready for the rigor of school to start again. I only have 9 credits to take before I graduate in December, but add that to 40 hours of work and that makes for a pretty busy schedule. I really hope that I can be good about working and studying efficiently so I can have time to keep myself sane by keeping my life somewhat balanced. Classes actually went really well today and I think I will like the semester. I have some hard classes, but some really good professors and classmates. Just a few more months and I'll be done with school forever! (oh wait, I think I said that 4 years ago)
I'm trying not to be to excited that I will be done with school, because Zach still has a long way to go :) I'm really glad that he loves school so much and is so dedicated to his classes. If anyone can get through 4 or more years of graduate school, I know Zach can. Keep up the good work sweetie!
3 comments:
At least he has you to help with 4 more years of school! Sounds like you guys are busy! Hope you make it to December!
hey good luck with school and I'm glad for you that you got a great new job! Thanks for the nice comments about my girls, we need to see you some time!! Would you and Zach ever want to come down to Santaquin for dessert on a Sunday? (we're not great at dinners with the girls!) Or maybe sometime when we're in Provo we could stop by and say hi, I totally want to see you!
You will totally be able to balance it all! Knowing that there is an end in sight makes it bearable.
Post a Comment