Thursday, May 31, 2012

I know her!

Many of you may have heard about the big "Jubilee" they had in Dallas last summer.  They had the youth from 12 stakes participate.  They put on an amazing shows with lots and lots of singing, dancing, performances, etc.  I was asked to be one of the dance instructors to teach the youth in two of the wards all the dances (I know that's funny.  Feel free to laugh.)  Well, in order to teach all the dances, we had to learn all the dances (that was a humbling experience).  A girl named Bree Hafen was one of the choreographers and she taught us a bunch of the dances.  

Turns out...she's on So You Think you Can Dance!  Not only is she on it, but she wowed the judges and I think she might go pretty far.  I'm already really into that show, so it's so fun to see someone on it who I've actually met in person.  And her adorable daughter got up and did a little audition.  You have to watch it!  Here's the link:

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny! I know her too. She grew up in Provo in my grandma's ward and we used to play together. The funny thing is that her husband was in my home ward since I was 6.

ellen said...

I saw that and it made me cry cause it was sooo cute! She is an amazing dancer and you are really super cool for knowing her!!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

That is so funny my husband and I were watching SYTYCD the other night and she audtioned and I said..."this chick has got to be LDS." Isn't it funny how you can just see their
little lights shine! So glad I know for sure now.