Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness

This is Zach. So far Alison has been the only one in our family to update this blog. She has wanted me to post for awhile, and with Spring break this week I thought I could come up with a post. So here it goes.

There are many things that I love about Alison, but around this time of year there is one thing that sticks out why she is my kind of girl.

MARCH MADNESS!












Since we have been married March has been a very fun month for us. Both of us are really competitive, I know a shock right? The NCAA tournament is another chance for us to compete and do some smack talking to each other. We have started getting our families involved, and this has become a favorite tradition of ours.

We print off the brackets and camp ourselves in front of the TV/Computer for the first 4 days and watch as many games as possible. Alison will sit there with her highlighter and bracket in hand, and plead to the Basketball Gods to let the 16 seed upset the 1 seed and all the other crazy upsets she picks each year. For the record I am beating her in both family brackets right now.

This year CBS Sports charged $4 to watch all the games online. I was a little hesitant to spend the money, but for Alison there was no question we were paying for it.

Love this girl!!!

1 comment:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Good to hear from you Zach. We love seeing you guys together, you make a great couple. I can just picture what you describe. Makes me hunger for a Settlers game. Any takers?