Saturday, July 9, 2011

ADOPTION

I think almost everyone who reads this blog knows by now that we are adopting. If not, surprise! Our profile was recently posted on the "its about love" website and we are super excited! Here is the link:
https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/26142228/ourMessage.jsf
A lot of you probably got this in an email, so sorry for the redundancy.
Thanks for being excited for us :)


7 comments:

Christina said...

Hooray! I'm so happy to see your profile. It looks fantastic. I hope good news is coming your way soon with a new baby. Miss you, Alison!

Matt and Becca said...

We love you so much and we know you will be such incredible parents. We both cried while reading your profile; you two are so amazing. All our prayers and love coming your way. I hope a beautiful baby is blessed to have you as parents soon!

Rebecca said...

Dallas read me your profile and all I could think as he was reading was, "Who WOULDN'T want you two to be the adoptive parents of their baby?!"

We wish you the best in this new journey!

Lori said...

I loved reading your profile too! You guys are great and will be wonderful parents. I can't wait to hear what the future holds in store and news of a baby! Good luck!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Congratulations! You don't know me but I am one of Zach's dear friends from his mission. I blog stalk you so I hope you don't mind. I am so excited for you to have a child in your home and can't wait to follow the process! You two will be amazing parents!

Mom Alleman said...

I hope you know that there are so many of us that are supporting you with lots of thoughts and prayers. We love you so much!

Dani said...

Y'all are going to be amazing parents! Your children are going to be so lucky to have you. :)