My favorite part of pumpkin carving is the seed eating.
Here's the recipe:
Boil seeds in salted water for 10 min (no idea how much salt to use, I just guess)
Dry on paper towel.
Combine in bowl: 1 tsp. Worchestershire sauce, 3 Tbsp butter/margaine - melted, 1 tsp. salt
Add seeds to mixture.
Bake on a cookie sheet 1-2 hrs on 225.
So easy and so good!
4 comments:
That sounds sooooo yummy!! I think we are going to have to go out and buy a pumpkin now so I can make those!! Thanks for the recipe!!
Thank you for this! I have always wanted to make yummy pumpkin seeds, but have always failed miserably. This is great! I also am so happy that you now have an oven and a stove! I admire you so much for still cooking without either in your home in Provo. Not sure I would have been able to do it. You're awesome! :)
You are right. They are delicious!
We still have our pumpkin outside that we need to bring in and carve out the seeds so that we can try your yummy recipe! Love you guys!
Post a Comment