I tend to document the events in my life based on the pictures I take, because if I didn't take a picture, I kind of forgot it happened. So, in no particular order, here are some of the things Zach and I have been doing this summer.
We were able to get together for dinner with my two good friends Emily and Lori and their spouses one last time before leaving. I met these girls the singles ward in Salt Lake. Love, love, LOVE you guys.
My studly brother Ryan had his mission farewell and reported to the MTC. He gave an awesome talk. Funny story - my sister Maddy by pure coincidence happened to be the youth speaker the day of Ryan's farewell talk. After sacrament meeting started my mom asked me if Zach and I had brought Maddy with us to the church. No. Mom hadn't either. Maddy was still at home. Alone. So I sprinted out of the church and raced home to pick up Maddy. Needless to say, she was not happy. But we got her there in time to give her talk. That's just how we roll in the Bramhall family :)
My little sister Dana got engaged and will be married to Tanner Staples on Sept 17th in the Salt Lake temple. We're super excited for her! We love Tanner. Tanner's parents invited our whole family to their house for dinner last Sunday, but sadly Zach and I had already left for Texas and we missed it :( Not a great picture, but here's the happy couple.

Sister Jessica had her forth boy and we were able to go to the baby blessing. Don't they have a cute family? Oh, AND they drove their whole family an HOUR just to help us pack up and clean last week. They were there for 1/2 the day and were a huge help (even though the boys were bored to death). We're gonna miss you guys!


The 4th of July we got together with my family and went to see fireworks at Davis High. Pretty, pretty sunset.

At the wedding reception of my college friend Chelsey. I might have forgot to take a picture of the bride.

On memorial day we went for a hike with Ryan, Cassie and family. Battle Creek Canyon?


And we were able to make it to their house to celebrate Eric's birthday. I failed to get a picture of the birthday boy, but here's sister Beth with her new glasses that she insisted I wear.
And to top off our summer in Utah we were able to spend 3 days up at Bear Lake with the whole extended Bramhall family. It was so beautiful, so relaxing, and so fun to see everyone before we had to leave. All 33 of us stayed in a big rental house that was gorgeous. We had a perfect view of the lake. We hung out at the beach and rented jet skis, tubes, a boat, and water skis. We played tennis, rode bikes, played games, and at lots of amazing food.
Sister Jessica had her forth boy and we were able to go to the baby blessing. Don't they have a cute family? Oh, AND they drove their whole family an HOUR just to help us pack up and clean last week. They were there for 1/2 the day and were a huge help (even though the boys were bored to death). We're gonna miss you guys!
The 4th of July we got together with my family and went to see fireworks at Davis High. Pretty, pretty sunset.
At the wedding reception of my college friend Chelsey. I might have forgot to take a picture of the bride.
It was fun to see my college friends again! (C, I'm not sure why you didn't make it in the picture)
On memorial day we went for a hike with Ryan, Cassie and family. Battle Creek Canyon?
And we were able to make it to their house to celebrate Eric's birthday. I failed to get a picture of the birthday boy, but here's sister Beth with her new glasses that she insisted I wear.
It was way too fun having you guys live 2 minutes away from us and we miss you like crazy already!
And to top off our summer in Utah we were able to spend 3 days up at Bear Lake with the whole extended Bramhall family. It was so beautiful, so relaxing, and so fun to see everyone before we had to leave. All 33 of us stayed in a big rental house that was gorgeous. We had a perfect view of the lake. We hung out at the beach and rented jet skis, tubes, a boat, and water skis. We played tennis, rode bikes, played games, and at lots of amazing food.
Zach was able to go golfing for the first time with a few of the guys and he loved it! He was also able to go on a bike ride with my dad and uncle... and think they killed him. My dad is training for a 206 mile ride in 4 weeks and Zach hasn't been on a bike in years if that tells you anything :) But he loved it!
4 comments:
Wow, this makes us miss you so much! Beth asked today if she could show Zach and Alison her owie. When would be a good time to call? We miss and love you!
Thanks for the update. It looks like you've had a fun summer so far. Now you need to post about your journey to Texas.
It was fun seeing all the pictures of everything you were able to do before moving to Texas! You guys were sure busy! We love you and so glad that you are here!
What a great summer! It looks like you guys enjoyed it to the fullest!
Post a Comment