Monday, August 24, 2009

Lagoon and wedding

A couple weeks ago my company had a company party at Lagoon. I made Zach come home a day early from his high adventure camp to come with me :) I thought it would be a super fun date and I wanted him to experience Lagoon. I was impressed with myself for all the crazy rides I went on! I know that it won't be long before I can't tolerate those kinds of rides! This is us on the Ferris wheel.


This is us at the swings.


Last weekend my brother Andrew got MARRIED! Here is a picture of him and his wife Giannina.


The two girls in pink are Giannina's girls, Cassandra and Jazaline, who are now our new neices. They are so sweet!

Here's the whole fam.
Maddy and Dana at the reception.
Cute, cute nephews at the reception.
There was some serious dancing at the reception. I forced Zach to dance with me at least once. He does NOT like dancing.
CONGRATS Andrew and Giannina!

2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

Hi Alison--I love your Blogs! The pictures are great! I didn't know that Zach doesn't like to dance--you guys sure look good dancing together. Congratulations on your brother's wedding!

ellen said...

What a beautiful, scenic wedding! Congrats! I'm impressed with the Lagoon trip, that's awesome you didn't hurl!