Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SUMMER FUN

I realize it's not really summer anymore, but I have failed to write about many of the things I've done this summer, so here are just few...

We went up to this barn that's up Provo Canyon and is owned by the Ashton's. We had Zach's whole family up there with grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, etc. It was super fun! They had a zipline running across a pond, little boats you could ride around in, tennis courts, basketball, and of course GREAT food.

Is that the cutest little face you ever saw?






























I don't know what these things are called, but we had fun on them :)














The inside of the barn































Another night while Zach's mom and sisters were in town grammy and grampy had us over for dinner. Mmmmmm.





























Zach with his sisters














Cassie, Ryan (Zach's brother), and Eric















Camping!!! We just love camping! We went up Farmington canyon to Bountiful peak and had a fun night with my family. This trip turned out much better than the last one - this time we had running water, a table to eat on, and no mosquitos!

What a cute little nephew I have :)















My brother Ryan is getting pretty good at that guitar. The guitar always adds to the camping atmosphere.




















Dad and sister eating breakfast

















































On the 24th of July we had a get-together at Uncle Dutch's house. This is an old family tradition for Zach's family that I'm glad to be a part of. Uncle Dutch lives in Springville and has a nice yard with a lot of land. He also has a lot of crazy animals on his land like a llama, a kangaroo, and so much more - I'm not really found of touching stinky animals, but everyone else loved it! Things didn't go so well when we started lighting off fireworks. The police decided it was time to put an end to the Alleman tradition :(












































Eric wanted to get in the water with the little fishes.

2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

It was so fun to "re-live" our experiences in Utah while looking at your pictures and reading your Blog. What a great time we had with everyone!

Love,
Mom A.

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

You take wonderful pictures. I am so glad you live close by and that we can spend time together. Eric was asking about you again today and wants to know when he can see you guys. Love ya.