I thought I would post one last things before I drop off the face of the earth for awhile. While I have absolutely no time to be writing this right now, I feel the need to say at least something since I haven't posted anything for weeks.
Yesterday was a big day for Zach and I. We moved! Well, we both moved most of our stuff into our new place but we can't live together quite yet :) I slept in the new place last night and it was a bit lonely. We had 7 people from our ward show up to help us move and we have 2 huge trucks! It was so great and was are so appreciative of everyone. We got all my stuff and Zach's stuff moved in just over an hour! If you know how much stuff I have, you know that's a big deal! I never realized how hard it would be to get ready for bed and get dressed in the morning with everything packed up! I have NO idea where anything is! I had to brush my teeth last night with an old tooth brush I found in one of my bags - I hope I haven't cleaned anything with it yet! It could be very challenging trying to pack for the honeymoon! I just spent that last 4 hours cleaning my old apartment so I can check out.
Oh, and we bought a bed yesterday! It's a king size pillow-top. We got it at Sam's club for a pretty good deal and I got to sleep on it last night. It feels super comfortable, so that fact that I didn't sleep very well last night is probably because I could hear the landlord snoring VERY loudly in the room above us. This could be a problem.
I have a job interview on Thursday. It sounds like a really good position, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see the place and get a feel for the atmosphere. I don't have time to be looking for a job right now. Seriously!
Well, I must go. I will probably see some of you at the reception on Friday. After that it will probably be awhile until I post again!
1 comment:
Alison your reception was beautiful! You looked so pretty and you guys make a great couple! I hope the temple went as well and that you have a great time on your honeymoon. I can't wait to get together when you get home and settled in. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment